Join the Pickswise team as a Freelance Content Marketing Executive!
Are you sports and betting mad? Are you passionate about Social Media and creating content around sports? Pickswise is looking for you!
We are looking for a US-based Freelance Content Marketing Executive to help us grow the Pickswise brand on Social Media.
To apply for the role, please email your resume and an example of your working experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your key responsibilities
- Cover live sports (NFL, CFB, NBA etc.) for Pickswise across Social Media platforms including Twitter and Instagram
- Be part of the team that is responsible for posting on Pickswise’s social media channels on a week-to-week basis
- Work across multiple digital media – creating content, graphics, and video
- Help support, create, and develop new content strands
- Drive conversation online by promoting and reacting to key sporting moments
- Support other teams within the Pickswise team with audio visual content, including ideation, production, and editing
- Ensure all content is on brand with the correct tone of voice at all times
- Understanding of betting/odds essential
- Passionate about sports and creating content
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Recent experience in audience engagement and posting across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube (or new channels)
- Experience in creating sports content
- Ability to work well both independently (must be a self-starter) and collaboratively as part of an integrated team – comfortable working remotely
- Ability to work and prioritize in a reactive and high-pace environment
- Understanding of platform best practices, e.g. Facebook, Instagram
- Freelance basis, likely to be around 16-20 hours per week
- Paid per hour, with payment made via invoice on a monthly basis
- Working remotely, you should provide your own equipment
To apply for the role, please email your resume and an example of your working experience to email@example.com.Last updated: Tue 15th December 2020