Exclusive PointsBet promo unlocks up to $800 in "Second Chance" bets
Whether you’re looking for somewhere to bet on the NFL, NBA, NHL or any other sport for that matter, now is the perfect time to sign up at PointsBet Sportsbook. New members can win up to $800 in free bets with their 4 x $200 Second Chance PointsBet promo, and there’s no bonus code needed.
Whether you’re looking to bet on the NCAAF games today, NFL Week 13 tomorrow or any other sport, this PointsBet promo applies to them all. We’ll cover everything you need to know, but if you want to dive right in, use this link to claim your PointsBet promo for up to $800 in free bets.
PointsBet promo: Unlocks up to $800 in Second Chance bets
This exclusive PointsBet promo is unique in that it spans multiple days, unlike most other available welcome offers. You’ll receive insurance up to $200 on your first bet for four consecutive days. After you sign up here, your first bet for four days in a row will be covered up to $200 and if any of your first bets lose, PointsBet will credit you the amount you wagered in free bets.
For example, if you register and place your first bet on Saturday, your first bets on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday will also be covered up to $200. That’s a chance at $800 in free bets, so there’s truly no reason not to claim your PointsBet promo today. Simply use this link and remember, you won’t even be asked for a bonus code.
How to claim your PointsBet promo
Claiming your chance at up to $800 in free bets is a breeze with just these quick three steps:
- Click here to register for a new PointsBet account
- Make your first deposit
- Place a wager of at least $0.50 and up to $200 on any available market
If your first bet wins, you’ll be paid out normally and if it loses, you’ll receive the amount you wagered in free bets up to $200. Remember, that will be the case for four consecutive days for a chance at $800 in free bets. With such a generous offer on the table, don’t waste any time and register here for your PointsBet promo today.
PointsBet promo key terms and conditions
Now that we’ve gone through how to claim your PointsBet promo, we want to make sure you are aware of the all of the key terms and conditions:
- Must be a 21+ and a new PointsBet customer
- Must be in an eligible state: CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, VA or WV
- Only applies to fixed odds, not PointsBetting
- Free bets are issued within 24 hours of bet settlement
- Free bets are valid for seven days
That’s all there is to it, and you can click this link to snag your PointsBet promo in time for all of the action this weekend.
PointsBet Sportsbook features and betting markets
PointsBet Sportsbook is a rapidly growing sportsbook, and for good reason with great features such as:
- Competitive odds
- Wide variety of betting markets
- PointsBetting option
- ‘Name-a-bet’ feature
- ‘Good karma’ refund of bad beats
- Reliable customer service
You can check out everything there is to offer by clicking here and claiming your PointsBet promo in the process.
Today’s sports schedule and odds at PointsBet
Any of your first bets for those four consecutive days can be on any sport, so we’ve listed some of today’s top matchups in multiple leagues with odds provided by PointsBet for you:
- #10 Kansas State +1.5 (-110) vs #3 TCU -1.5 (-110)
- #14 LSU +17.5 (-110) vs #1 Georgia -17.5 (-110)
- Dallas Mavericks -1.5 (-110) vs New York Knicks +1.5 (-110)
- Portland Trail Blazers +3.5 (-110) vs Utah Jazz -3.5 (-110)
- Colorado Avalanche (+140) vs Boston Bruins (-165)
- Toronto Maple Leafs (+110) vs Tampa Bay Lightning (-130)
You’re free to bet on any of those games, a different matchup or a different sport entirely, but be sure to claim your PointsBet promo with this link for up to $800 in free bets.