A free Parlay Calculator that allows you to add multiple selections to calculate your parlay odds as well as your potential payout. Simply input your stake & odds in American odds formats to instantly calculate your parlay payout today.
How To Use The Parlay Calculator
Using the Pickswise Parlay calculator couldn’t be more simple. An easy process to calculate your parlay odds, potential winnings and payout for any parlay bet, using any form of odds.
- Firstly add the amount you wish to stake on your parlay in the top ‘Bet Amount’ box.
- Secondly, you must add the odds, in American odds format, of your first selection in the parlay.
- Next, click the ‘add leg’ button. This will add your selection into the slip and empty the odds box.
- Then add the odds of the next pick in your parlay, and also hit ‘add leg’
- Repeat this process until all of your parlay selections’ odds have been added. The parlay calculator will automatically update your winnings and payout each time you add another leg.
- To check the payout of a different parlay, just hit the reset button at the bottom and follow the same steps above again.
How Do You Calculate Parlay Odds & Parlay Payouts
One of the most common questions in regards to parlays is around their odds and knowing how to calculate your potential winnings when combining multiple picks.
With a parlay, you can combine a range of different bets such as spreads, money line, prop bets, points totals, and more.
To calculate your parlay odds you must multiply the individual odds of your selections together and to then calculate the winnings you combine those odds with your stake. Thus, your total parlay odds will differ depending on the individual odds of each selection.
A large number of parlay bettors will mainly focus on the spread lines particularly on sports such as NFL and NBA, and the odds of these do not fluctuate as much as the odds are fairly standard between sportsbooks and each game at around -110.
For example, if you have a 4-leg parlay with each leg at odds of +200 or 2/1 in fractional and 3.0 in decimal, your parlay odds will be 3.0 x 3.0 x 3.0 x 3.0 which equals 81.0 or 80/1 or +8000. You then multiple the odds with your stake, so a $20 bet on this parlay would return $1620. But fear not, the Pickswise Parlay Calculator takes care of all of the math for you. Simply enter the odds of each selection and your stake, and it’ll calculate your parlay odds and payout.
How Can I Get The Best Odds On A Parlay Bet?
Sportsbooks are competitive, and will want to out-do one another with their odds across all of their available markets. As such, shopping around is mighty important, and no time more so than when betting on a parlay. As parlay odds are calculated by multiplying each individual selections’ odds, even small differences in the odds make a big difference to the overall parlay odds.
For example, If you have a 4-leg parlay with each selection at +200, the parlay odds would be +8000, whereas if even the smallest odds increase to +210 for each selection, the parlay odds increase to +9850.