Tennis Picks & Tennis Predictions
Get Tennis picks for today’s action including analysis and Tennis betting advice from expert Tennis handicappers. Get our Tennis predictions now.
Bet up to $1,000 & get your money back if it loses!
- Create a new FanDuel Sportsbook account
- Make your first bet. If you lose, get a refund of up to $1,000 in site credit (within 72hrs)
- Claim your risk-free bet now by signing up for a new account
Tennis Picks & Tennis Predictions
More and more bettors are finding success in building their bankroll with tennis wagering. It’s a very unique sport to bet on – not necessarily a team wager but also not completely one on one like an MMA fight or boxing match. With Pickswise tennis predictions and tennis picks even a novice can take part in the excitement that is wagering on this dynamic sport.
How to Bet on Tennis
Tennis picks involve wagering mainly on the winner of a one-on-one matchup. The playing field has evened greatly in the last decade which means that the gaps on odds have closed quite a bit. Underdogs are pulling off some legendary wins and tennis expert picks are still cashing in with a nice return on investment.
Tennis predictions work in the same manner as team sport betting in that there is a spread. Tennis picks today can be placed on either the game line or the set line.
- Game line tennis predictions today are a wager on whether Player 1 will win the match by a certain amount or not. Tennis matches are either best of 3 games (first to 2 wins) or best of 5 games (first to 3 wins). The number of total wins in the match are used to determine the outcome based on the spread. 6-1, 3-6, and 6-4 results in a total of 15 wins to 11 so any spread over -3.5 favors the winner.
- Set line betting is unique to tennis and the number is usually put at +/-1.5. This type of tennis prediction is basically betting on whether the favorite will win in straight sets (6-4, 6-3) or the underdog will take at least one.
- Total betting is also available on whether a match will go a certain number of games or not. As a rule, close matchups have a tendency to go ‘over’ and lopsided affairs ‘under’ – but tennis odds are calculated for that facts.
Other Types of Tennis Picks
Much like golf betting, tennis predictions today also focus on odds bets on who will win a specific tournament. Wimbledon predictions are extremely popular as are U.S. Open picks. Some books offer a wager on whether a player will just make it to the finals or betting on what round they exit in.
Tennis Predictions Strategies
It’s two players, two rackets, a ball and a court – not much to ingest in tennis picks is there? That couldn’t be further from the truth and there are a number of analysis’ that go into Pickswise expert tennis predictions.
How good a player actually is always the top metric to evaluate for tennis picks success. There are so many other factors though such as matchups vs. a certain player, health, court surface, and recent trends.
Tennis betting is so much more than just Player 1 vs. Player 2. In order to have success in tennis predictions a wide variety of factors must be taken into account so you can find your value. Specializing in either game or set wagering, totals, men’s or women’s, single or mixed, grass only, clay only, etc. can often lead to a more successful building of the bank roll.
Either way, it never hurts to have a ‘second set of eyes’ on the tennis predictions world. That’s what Pickswise is here to provide.