Up to $500 In Bet Credits
To claim the offer, you don’t need a promo code, just click this link to sign up for a bet365 account and the promotion will automatically be applied to your account.
What are Bet Credits?
- Bet Credits are an amount of additional funds that are added to your bet365 account to be used to place bets with no risk to your own cash.
How to claim:
- To claim Bet Credits, simply select the Claim button when making your qualifying deposit.
- Alternatively, go to the My Offers section and claim them within 30 days of registering your account.
How to qualify:
- To receive Bet Credits, you must make a qualifying deposit (minimum $10) to receive a matching amount in Bet Credits up to $500.
- You must then place bets to the value of that deposit and allow these bets to settle.
- Once settled your Bet Credits will be available to bet with.
- Do this within 30 days of opening your account.
- If you make multiple deposits before claiming, your largest qualifying deposit will count.
- There are some conditions on what counts as a qualifying bet to release your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of -500 or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes, where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative risk will count.
- Where a bet has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active risk will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature only the new risk on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Gaming, In-Play bets which are settled as a push and bets deemed no action will not count.
How to pay for bets using Bet Credits:
- To place bets without risking your own cash, just select ‘Use Bet Credits’ in the bet slip.
- You choose when you use them.
What are the benefits of Bet Credits?
- You can get up to $500 in Bet Credits
- Bet Credits are flexible – you choose how and when to use them.
- You choose the amount you want to use.
- Use your available Bet Credits on multiple different sports, bets or markets. Any winnings from Bet Credits are credited as cash and you can withdraw as per the normal rules.
- Bet Credits have no fixed expiry date (they will be removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days).
- Bet Credits can be used alongside or in conjunction with a cash balance. The customer can choose to partly fund a bet with Bet Credits if they wish to do so.
Bets placed with Bet Credits can qualify for our No Score Tie Offer (where the offer is applicable to a bet placed with Bet Credits, bets will be refunded as Bet Credits)
bet365 Legal States
Mobile betting at bet365 is legal in the USA as long as you are in a state which allows sports betting. bet365 has a license in New Jersey after signing an agreement with the Hard Rock Atlantic City casino in 2018.
How To Sign Up To bet365
Signing up to bet365 is quick and easy. Simply click our sign up links to receive the best possible sign up bonus, no promo code required if you use the links.
- Enter your personal information: bet365 will ask you to create an account username, input your email address, and enter a password. These will be the three details always used to access your account.
- Verify your information: State Law require bet365 to verify the identity and age of all players. Therefore bet365 will ask for your personal information such as First Name, Last Name, Home Address, Date of Birth, and the last four digits of your Social Security number to verify your identity.
- Secure your account: You will then be asked to set some additional security measures such as recovery questions in case of forgotten information or account fraud.
- Confirm location: To comply with federal law, bettors must be present in a state that sports betting is legal. bet365 will ask you to confirm your location via GeoComply before you can place any bets.
Make sure you sign up through Pickswise to claim a sign-up bonus of up to $100 in bet credits!
bet365 Mobile App
If you’re wondering “how do I download the bet365 mobile app?” Don’t worry, we have you covered, it’s a very simple process.
Visit the bet365 website and the website will recognize your device. Just click on the “Download the App button” to start the installation process.
Deposit & Withdrawal Options
bet365 has nine different deposit methods for you to choose from which are as follows;
- Credit cards: Visa and Mastercard issued Credit Cards.
- Debit cards: Visa, Electron, Maestro and Mastercard.
- Online banking: Online Banking is a fast and secure method of funding your bet365 account using your bank account.
- PayPal: Use your PayPal account to transfer funds to and from bet365 instantly.
- Skrill: An e-wallet similar to PayPal but with a greater focus on serving the online gaming industry.
- bet365 Mastercard: With the bet365 Mastercard withdraw bet returns from your wagering account to your card, allowing you to instantly access your funds from any ATM where Mastercard is accepted and make online or in-store purchases.
- PayNearMe: Cash with PayNearMe is a fast and secure method of funding your bet365 account.
- Paysafecard: Secure, swift and convenient method of funding your bet365 account using prepaid vouchers.
- Cash: You will need to visit the cashier cage in order to complete your transaction at Hard Rock Hotel Casino, 1000 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401.
bet365 process withdrawals via the following seven methods:
- Online Banking: 1-5 banking days.
- bet365 Mastercard: Instant.
- Credit cards: 1-5 banking days.
- Debit cards: 1-5 banking days.
- PayPal: Within 24 Hours.
- Skrill: Within 24 Hours.
- Cash: Instant. You will need to visit the cashier cage in order to complete your transaction at Hard Rock Hotel Casino, 1000 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401.
At bet365 you can wager on a total of 15 sports, which is as follows;
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Virtual Sports
A big reason why the world loves bet365 is the variety of sports and betting markets they have for customers to wager on.
Along with having 40 different sports to bet on, the range and variety of betting markets are like no other. They have all major leagues and college sports but also things like Euroleague Basketball, Swedish Ice Hockey, and pretty much every Soccer league in the world. They often cover sports and leagues that you won’t find anywhere else.
Take a look at how many play props categories bet365 has for a typical NFL game. You can pretty much bet on whatever outcome you want!
bet365 stream over 190,000 live sporting events each year for you to bet and watch.
It’s free to watch; you’ll just need a funded Sports account or have placed a bet within the last 24 hours to view the bet365 streams. Live commentary on thousands of events gives you a great viewing experience, and there’s no pop-ups or annoying ads.
It’s available across all devices – personal computers, laptops, mobile, and tablet so you can bet and watch wherever you are!
Live In-Game Betting
bet365 offers 300,000 events per year and a deep range of live in-game betting markets. If you like wagering in-game, then you must start betting with bet365.
bet365 is famous worldwide for its soccer in-play offering. They have an enormous amount of markets on a huge amount of leagues, and this has carried over to US sports.
You have all the main markets plus a tonne of props and alternate markets such as quarter result betting, next drive betting, race to goals/runs, points scored in a quarter, runs scored in an inning, next touchdown scorer, team to score next. The list goes on.
How To Bet A Parlay At bet365
To bet a parlay at bet365:
- First we open an account – Open a bet365 account today!
- Log in to your account
- Use the navigation to select the sport
- Pick your market
- Choose your wagers one at a time
- Open the bet slip
- Enter your wager amount in the parlay box
- Hit ‘Place Bet’
- You will be able to see wagers you have placed by pressing the ‘My Bets’ tab
Remember, a parlay bet is a bet placed on multiple outcomes to occur. For a Parlay bet to win, all outcomes within the Parlay must be selected correctly. The odds for each pick are multiplied by one another to determine the odds for the Parlay.
bet365 offers customers support 24/7 with various possible ways to contact the support team, to suit every preference.
- Live Chat: Chat with an Advisor to resolve a query 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Mailing address: Customer Services, Suite 200, Two Greentree Center, 9000 Lincoln Drive East, Marlton, New Jersey
bet365 is legal in the USA. bet365 has a license in New Jersey after signing an agreement with the Hard Rock Atlantic City casino in 2018.
Player Performance markets are offered on select matches on certain sports such as cricket, basketball, and sometimes football. These markets allow you to wager over, under, or between set point lines.
Points are credited to a player’s performance based on scoring runs, touchdowns, yards, assists, and a variety of other measures differing from sport to sport.
You can find each sports’ player market guide under the help section which details how plays accrue points. This can be used to check your players’ performance against the live stats provided by Bet365 to check how your wager is doing.
Draw No Bet is a market in which you eradicate the tie component of the game, but take lower odds on a team to win as a result.
If the match results in a draw the bet is void and your stake is returned., If the team you wager on Draw No Bet wins, you cash your ticket.
It’s a safer option than a straight moneyline wager as you can rest assured you won’t lose if the game ends in a tie, your team has to lose for you to lose.
The red dot on your wager slip at Bet365 indicates that a particular selection has lost. This can be seen on both your single bets and also parlay bets. A green tick indicates that a selection has won.
Bet365’s have sponsored a whole host of soccer clubs, with Stoke City, whose stadium is named after the company, as well as the shirt sponsor their most notable.
In previous year’s Bet365 have also sponsored up to 10 teams in Spain’s top division La Liga, including the likes of Athletic Bilbao, Espanyol and Real Betis.
The owner of Bet365 is Denise Coates, a British billionaire businesswoman. Coates is the founder-owner and joint chief executive of Bet365.