Horse Racing picks for Parx on Tuesday, July 20: Sevier will be the savior
There is plenty of great horse racing action to look forward to across America on Tuesday, including at Parx race track. Here are three runners whom we think look to be a class above the opposition in their respective races. Let’s dive in and take a look at some potentially lucrative plays.
Get a $200 Sign Up Bonus!
- Variety of deposit options available & fast withdrawals (PayPal within 48 hours)
- Secure, safe, legal, and fully regulated by the state gaming commission
- Twinspires is the official online racebook of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby
2:16 pm Parx (Race 4) – Kolohe Prince +800
Trained by Guadalupe Preciado, he’s run to a good standard in five starts thus far at Gulfstream. He’s reached the show on a pair of occasions, including a second at $23,000 event and most recently, a third-place finish at $19,000 level. A return to the seven-furlong distance today is certainly in his favour, after being stretched by the mile and a sixteenth distance last time. Drawn well in gate four, he represents a yard who enjoy a treble at Monmouth on Sunday. He wouldn’t need to improve much on what he’s achieved thus far to play a leading role in this contest and certainly looks overpriced.
4:04 pm Parx (Race 8) – Sevier +120
4:31 pm Parx (Race 9) – Oxana +120
$200 Sign Up Bonus!
Players who sign up using ‘BET200’ code will get a $200 sign up bonus. Offer valid for 7 days after registering on BetAmerica Racing product only. 21+. T&C's apply. Please gamble responsibly.
Fast, reliable and fast payouts - you'll have your money in 72 hours, if not sooner!
Proud history of providing safe, secure, and fun betting to American patrons
BetAmerica is owned by the iconic Churchill Downs Incorporated, home of 150 years of wagering history and the world-famous Kentucky Derby
$200 Sign Up Bonus!
- Fast, reliable and fast payouts - you'll have your money in 72 hours, if not sooner!
- Proud history of providing safe, secure, and fun betting to American patrons
- BetAmerica is owned by the iconic Churchill Downs Incorporated, home of 150 years of wagering history and the world-famous Kentucky Derby
All of our horse racing predictions and handicapping information at Pickswise come with full analysis, brought to you by industry leaders with decades of experience. Check out our latest Horse Racing Picks today!