Thanksgiving Live Betting Pointers
Thanksgiving is a great time of year for football betting. I’ve put together some live betting pointers, statistics and things to watch out for, so you can get a head start with your Thanksgiving in game betting.
We will be putting out live picks for each game on our Twitter feed so make sure you follow and turn on notifications if you’re looking for some turkey day live picks.
Happy Thanksgiving Y”all!🦃
We will be giving live plays at half time in all 3 games today!
Make sure you turn those notifications on and get ready for the bets! pic.twitter.com/hY2piSDzRt
— Pickswise – NFL, NBA, MLB, CFB (@Pickswise) November 28, 2019
Chicago Bears @ Detroit Lions
- Chicago Bears score 2.2 points/game in the first quarter and 4.7 points/game in the second quarter. Look for the first half under.
- Detroit Lions are the eight highest scoring offense in the first half. If you think David Blough can move the football, look for Detroit +3.5 against the slow starting Bears.
- If Chicago score early look for the under. David Blough could struggle to move the ball through the air against the Bears secondary which rank seventh in defensive pass efficiency.
Make sure you check our pregame Chicago Bears vs Detroit Lions predictions.
Buffalo Bills @ Dallas Cowboys
- Expect a low scoring first quarter, but then look for over the second quarter total. Dallas are fifth in points scored in the second quarter at 8.9 points/game and Buffalo are ninth best road team putting up points in the second quarter at 9.0 points/game.
- If Dallas leads early, say 10-0 then look for them to extend the lead as they should have success running the football. Dallas rank number three in offensive rush efficiency and Buffalo rank 24th in defensive rush efficiency.
- If Dallas are trailing at half time look for them to cover the second half spread and make a comeback. They rank fourth in total points scored in the second half at 14.3 and shut teams down on defense.
- Dallas rank third in points allowed in the second half at 7.5 points/game and Buffalo rank fifth at 8.5 points per game. Look for the second half under, especially if there’s points in the first half.
Don’t forget to check our pregame Bufflo Bills vs Dallas Cowboys predictions.
New Orleans @ Atlanta Falcons
- If Atlanta takes an early 10-0 lead, look for the over. Brees should have success moving the ball through the air against the Falcons who rank 28th in defensive pass efficiency.
- Expect moderate scoring in the first half. However, New Orleans rank sixth at 13.8 points/game and Atlanta ranks seventh at 13.5 points/game, look for the over in the second half.
- The Falcons rank 30th in points allowed in the first half at 15.4 points/game and they only put up 8.5 points/game, which is good for a lowly 28th in the league. Look for the Saints to cover the first half spread of 3.5.
Of course we also have pregame New Orleans Saints vs Atlanta predictions.
Best of luck with your betting and happy Thanksgiving!