Wise n’ Shine: NFL picks, College Basketball predictions and NBA and NHL best bets for Monday, November 6
Good morning, Pickswise Nation, and welcome to another magnificent Monday of sports. The story of the day is College Basketball returning, but we also have Monday Night Football with big slates in the NBA and NHL, so let’s get straight to making your next bet better.
About Last Night
- CJ Stroud wasn’t the only one who had a fabulous Sunday. Our NFL experts cashed a +525 parlay to cap off another great Sunday at the Pickswise office.
- Our parlay luck extended farther than the gridiron since we also cashed our +237 NHL parlay as we combined our two favorite edges from two games to create one winning parlay.
- It was a quiet day in the NBA with only a few games and not much excitement going on besides Draymond Green getting kicked where no man wants to get kicked, but we also cashed our NBA player prop of the day which marks FIVE straight days with an NBA player prop win.
- College Basketball is back! There are a few massive games tipping off tonight, so check out our CBB predictions.
- Monday Night Football features the Los Angeles Chargers against the New York Jets in the Big Apple, so check out our NFL picks.
- Tonight features a massive 12-game NBA slate, so be sure to read all of our NBA predictions.
- It’s a small day on the ice with just 4 games, but we’re certainly not short of good matchups. Check out our NHL picks.
Best Bet of the Day
NFL: Los Angeles Chargers vs New York Jets Under 40
8:20 pm ET
The Jets are obviously going to try to keep it simple on offense with a lot of Breece Hall, and I think the Chargers will struggle to open this game up the same way they did last week against the Bears. A Jets game has only gone over 40 points twice this year; once against the Chiefs, and once against the lowly Broncos. Robert Saleh knows what this game needs to look like to be competitive and I think in these situations, the more physical, defensive-oriented team win out stylistically. We’ll take a low-scoring game on Monday night. Read our full Chargers vs Jets predictions.
- For Monday Night Football, check out our TD scorer best bets
- Prop Holliday has not one, but two Chargers-Jets player props locked in
- With the new college basketball season starting today, check out our NCAAB season preview and best bets, which includes a +7500 longshot
- We also have our college basketball best bets of the day
- We have an NBA mega parlay at +800 odds for today’s huge slate of games
- It’s never too early to look ahead. Check out our College Football Week 11 opening lines
- Week 10 of the NFL season starts on Thursday, so don’t miss our NFL Week 10 opening lines
Read all of our sports betting articles as they arrive throughout the morning and afternoon on the Analysis tab.
Stat of the Day
NFL teams that are underdogs in games with a total of 42 or lower are 25-10-2 against the spread this season.