Wise n' Shine: NBA picks, college basketball predictions and NHL best bets for Tuesday, November 28
Good morning, Pickswise Nation, and welcome to another tremendous Tuesday of sports. NFL Week 12 is in the books but we have NBA, NHL and NCAAB today, so let’s get straight to making your next bet better!
About Last Night
- Yet another primetime under cashed on Monday Night Football as the Chicago Bears improved to 4-8 with a 12-10 victory over the suddenly reeling Minnesota Vikings. That game shook up the NFC playoff race once more, as Minnesota is now firmly in the #7 slot just ahead of the Green Bay Packers and Los Angeles Rams.
- On the ice, the San Jose Sharks defeated the Washington Capitals 2-1 for a rare victory while the New York Rangers were edged at home to the Buffalo Sabres at Madison Square Garden.
- We had a jam-packed NBA slate on Monday, including an upset in Los Angeles as the Nuggets knocked off the Clippers without Nikola Jokic and Jamal Murray. Elsewhere, the Sixers throttled the Lakers and the Trail Blazers beat the Pacers as 13-point underdogs.
- We’ve got plenty of In-Season Tournament NBA action on tap on Tuesday with a pair of marquee games on TNT to keep us entertained, with the Bucks taking on the Heat and the Warriors taking on the Kings. Read our NBA predictions.
- We’ll be previewing 8 matchups on the ice today in our NHL picks, including the Vegas Golden Knights taking on the Edmonton Oilers.
- We’ve got a loaded UEFA Champions League slate on Tuesday, with 8 matches on tap. Read our soccer predictions
- There’s plenty of action on the college hardwood too, including Miami vs Kentucky to headline the day’s proceedings. Read today’s college basketball predictions.
Best Bet of the Day
NCAAB: Miami FL +6 vs Kentucky Wildcats (-110)
7:30 pm ET, ESPN
The ACC/SEC Challenge begins on Monday, and the crown jewel of the night is Miami at Kentucky. Miami is undefeated and ranked inside the top 10, while Kentucky has a loss to Kansas and sits just outside the top 10. Both of these teams are really good, and they feature two of the most potent offensive attacks in the country. In short, both of these teams can outscore and outgun just about any opponent in the country, and that is what makes the matchup so intriguing. Miami is a veteran team coming off of a Final Four run, and they are led in particular by star guard Nijal Pack. They should at least be able to keep this one close. Check out our full Miami vs Kentucky predictions.
- Get ready for this afternoon’s soccer action with our Champions League best bets
- We are well stocked for tonight on the hardwood with our 3-leg NBA mega parlay
- Check out the early NFL Week 13 lines and odds
- Also read our early NCAAF Championship Week lines and odds
Read all of our sports betting articles as they arrive throughout the morning and afternoon on the Analysis tab.
Stat of the Day
The Winnipeg Jets have won 5 of their last 6 games, while the Dallas Stars have lost 3 of their last 4. Winnipeg is a home underdog for tonight’s matchup.