Wise n’ Shine: NBA picks, NHL predictions, college football and college basketball best bets for Wednesday, November 15
Good morning, Pickswise Nation, and welcome to another wonderful Wednesday of sports. The NBA rolls on tonight and we also have NHL, college football and college basketball action today, so let’s get straight to making your next bet better.
About Last Night
- The Pickswise NBA team had a very successful evening, as we went 3-0 on best bets and our own Caleb Wilfinger cashed his +679 mega parlay on the action.
- In college football, MACtion produced a couple of exciting contests including close finishes between Toledo and Bowling Green on I-75 and an overtime finish between Akron and Eastern Michigan.
- It was a wonderful slate of college basketball on Tuesday and our handicapping team cashed our +596 NCAAB parlay.
- It was a wild night on the ice and our experts did well once again, as we were 2-0 on best bets, as we’ve now won three of our last four 3-star plays.
- What will the NBA do for an encore following last night’s eventful slate? Will our handicapping team stay hot? Read our NBA predictions.
- There are also NHL predictions for today’s games, including Flyers vs Hurricanes and Islanders vs Canucks on TNT.
- Today’s college football slate includes more MACtion with games between Central Michigan vs Ohio and Buffalo vs Miami (OH). You can read all our NCAAF predictions for the Week 12 games.
- Tonight’s college hoops games include Georgetown vs Rutgers at 8:30 pm ET. Read today’s NCAAB picks.
Best Bet of the Day
NCAAF: Miami (OH) Redhawks -9.5 over Buffalo Bulls (-110, FanDuel)
7:00 pm ET, ESPN2
The Buffalo Bulls go on parade in Oxford, looking to toss a monkey wrench into the championship hopes of the Redhawks of Miami. The latter is looking for an East Division title, and a trip to Detroit for the MAC Championship Game in Detroit in early December against Toledo. Buffalo no longer has any hopes of a bowl, losing its seventh game of the season in a 20-10 loss against Ohio as a 9-point underdog. The Bulls have dropped three of the past four games, scoring 14 or fewer points in those three losses, while also going 1-3 against the spread. The under has cashed in six in a row for Buffalo, too, for those of you looking for a little same-game parlay action. Read our full Buffalo vs Miami (OH) predictions.
- Catch our Central Michigan vs Ohio Same Game Parlay for tonight’s CFB action
- We also have a Celtics vs 76ers Same Game Parlay on the hardwood
- Don’t miss our expert’s Week 11 NFL Power Rankings
- Check out the early NFL Week 11 lines and odds
- You can read the NCAAF Week 12 early best bets and all the odds
- Lastly, Diane Knox Balas has delivered her golf picks for this week’s RSM Classic
Read all of our sports betting articles as they arrive throughout the morning and afternoon on the Analysis tab.
Stat of the Day
Tyrese Haliburton had 33 points and 15 assists with zero turnovers in the Pacers’ win over the Sixers on Tuesday. This marks the second straight contest where Haliburton has recorded 15+ assists without a turnover.