Wise n’ Shine: NBA picks, college football predictions and NHL best bets for Friday, November 10
Good morning, Pickswise Nation, and welcome to another fantastic Friday of sports. We have NBA, NHL and college football, plus a big slate of college basketball on today’s schedule, so let’s get straight to making your next bet better!
About Last Night
- NFL Week 10 began with the Chicago Bears defeating the Carolina Panthers in what was a miserable football game. The biggest story of the evening was yet another primetime under, as the game finished with 29 total points, well under the closing line of 38.
- There were only 2 games in the NBA as it was a quiet night in the association. The biggest news was a 54-point performance from Giannis Antetokounmpo on the Indiana Pacers, but the Milwaukee Bucks lost again, as they’ve failed to cover the spread in every game this season.
- We had a full slate of NHL action on Thursday and the biggest shock was the San Jose Sharks knocking off the Edmonton Oilers as massive underdogs. Connor Bedard was the big story on the ice, racking up 2 goals and 4 points in a win over the Lightning.
- In Thursday’s college football action, 11th-ranked Louisville withstood a furious second-half rally from Virginia to win 31-24 and move closer toward clinching a spot in the ACC Championship Game.
- We have a loaded NBA slate on tap, including Clippers vs Mavericks and Lakers vs Suns. You can read all our NBA predictions.
- North Texas vs Syracuse tops the Friday night football slate at 7:30 pm ET on ESPN2. Take a look at our NCAAF predictions for the Week 11 games.
- The NHL has a plethora of games tonight, featuring a marquee matchup with the Carolina Hurricanes taking on the Florida Panthers. Check out our NHL picks.
- There’s also plenty of college basketball action too, including Arizona vs Duke and Texas A&M vs Ohio State. Be sure to read our NCAAB predictions.
Best Bet of the Day
NCAAF: UNLV Rebels -5.5 over Wyoming Cowboys (-110, DraftKings)
10:45 pm ET
The difference in this game should be the UNLV rush defense. The Rebels are very soft against the pass, but Wyoming doesn’t play that way and is unlikely to exploit that weakness. UNLV should be able to slow down the smash-mouth, straight-ahead rushing attack of Wyoming. The Cowboys’ defense is good enough to make this game ugly, and they should be able to keep their team in this game, but the UNLV offense has been putting up a ton of points lately, and I think they will still get theirs on Friday. Wyoming is yet to win on the road, and the Rebels have yet to lose at home, so I really like UNLV to win. The strength of the Rebel defense matches up well with the Wyoming offense, and this is a specific matchup that ought to favor UNLV. Read our full Wyoming vs UNLV predictions.
- Don’t miss our College Football underdog best bets for Week 11.
- Our College Football Week 11 Best Bets are also available.
- NFL fans can check out our NFL power rankings
- Our soccer picks for all the weekend EPL and MLS games are ready to read.
- We also have best bets and a 4-fight parlay for UFC 295.
Read all of our sports betting articles as they arrive throughout the morning and afternoon on the Analysis tab.
Stat of the Day
UNLV is the most profitable college football team in the nation against the spread this season.