Wise n' Shine: NCAAB picks, college football predictions and NBA best bets for Tuesday, November 14
Good morning, Pickswise Nation, and welcome to another tremendous Tuesday of sports. NFL Week 10 is in the books but we have NHL, NBA, NCAAF and NCAAB today, so let’s get straight to making your next bet better!
About Last Night
- Our NFL experts cashed in on Monday Night Football, hitting a 3-star best bet on the Broncos +7.5 as Denver knocked off the Buffalo Bills 24-22. We also went 2-0 with our NFL prop picks and our NFL anytime touchdown scorer picks on the game.
- We smashed it with our Monday NHL parlay, which cashed at +242 odds, and went 2-0 with our Monday game picks and 2-0 on our player prop selections as well.
- There was more success in college basketball, where we went 2-1 on our NCAAB picks, including an easy victory on Michigan +1.5, as the Wolverines dominated St. John’s in New York on Monday.
- We’ve got plenty of NBA action on tap on Tuesday with a pair of marquee games on TNT to keep us entertained, with Spurs vs Thunder and Clippers vs Nuggets. Read our NBA predictions.
- It’s another jam-packed slate on the ice as we have 9 NHL games to dig into on today’s slate. Read today’s NHL predictions.
- There’s plenty of action on the college hardwood too, including the Champions Classic doubleheader on ESPN (Michigan State vs Duke & Kansas vs Kentucky). Read today’s college basketball predictions.
- We have MACtion tonight with college football games including Western Michigan vs Northern Illinois on ESPNU at 7:00 pm ET and Bowling Green vs Toledo at on ESPN2 at 7:00 pm ET. Check out our NCAAF picks.
Best Bet of the Day
NHL: Florida Panthers -1.5 over San Jose State (+100, FanDuel)
10:30 pm ET, Hulu
The Florida Panthers are currently riding a four-game winning streak and they will have a great opportunity to extend this as they are visiting the worst team in the NHL, the San Jose Sharks. The Panthers are playing great hockey right now and seemed to have recaptured their play that led them to the 2023 Stanley Cup Final. Their offense hasn’t been anything special this year, but they seemed to have buttoned of their defensive play just a bit. The offense shouldn’t be an issue against the Sharks as they are extremely bad defensively. The Sharks are surrendering 4.40 goals against per game. The Panthers should have a field day against this defense. Check out our full Panthers vs Sharks predictions.
- We are well stocked for tonight’s MACtion with our CFB mega parlay
- For tonight’s NBA nightcap, we have a Clippers vs Nuggets Same Game Parlay
- Our expert has also published their NHL mega parlay at +1180 odds
- Check out the early NFL Week 11 lines and odds
- Also check out our early NCAAF Week 12 lines and odds
- Our golf expert Diane Knox Balas has her RSM Classic predictions for you to read
Read all of our sports betting articles as they arrive throughout the morning and afternoon on the Analysis tab.
Stat of the Day
The Western Michigan Broncos have covered the spread in their last 5 road games.