Bet $5, Win $275 on Chiefs or Buccaneers to win Super Bowl 55!
Super Bowl 55 is finally here as the reigning champion Kansas City Chiefs take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the Vince Lombardi Trophy this Sunday, and we’ve got an incredible offer for you to take advantage of. You can bet $5 on either the Chiefs or Buccaneers to win, and if they do you win $275! All you need to do is sign up to FanDuel Sportsbook in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Colorado, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee, Iowa, Virginia, or Michigan.
Get the Chiefs or Buccaneers to win at 55/1 – Bet $5 win $275!
- Sign up for a new FanDuel sportsbook mobile app account and deposit $5
- Bet on any the Chiefs or the Buccaneers to win at 55/1 odds
- New FanDuel sportsbook customers in NJ, PA, WV, CO, IN, IL, TN & IA
What is the offer?
- Bet $5, Win $275 if Kansas City beats Tampa Bay, or if the Buccaneers beat the Chiefs.
- Get the Chiefs or Bucs to win at 55/1 odds boost.
- New mobile app customers.
How do I claim?
- Sign up for a new FanDuel sportsbook account using this link.
- New users will need to register and make their first deposit with FanDuel Sportsbook for the offer to appear.
- It will sit where the normal odds on the game would live.
- Mobile App – This will also be the top market when users sign into the app.
- Desktop – there will be a post-registration interstitial that pops up instructing users to download the app to claim their offer.
- Mobile web – you will be instructed as usual to download the app to deposit, which will then trigger the market.
- Win $275 if your chosen team wins!
- New FanDuel Sportsbook customers only.
- Max $5 bet.
Who’s it for?
- New FanDuel Sportsbook mobile app users who are 21+ and located in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Colorado, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee, Iowa, Virginia, or Michigan.
Free Super Bowl 55 Picks and Predictions
Be sure to check out our full-game preview for the big matchup:
We’ve also got plenty of expert articles to make sure you’re fully informed before making your Super Bowl bets:
- 2021 NFL Playoff Schedule – Super Bowl, Predictions, and Where to Watch
- Super Bowl MVP betting odds and best bets
- Best Super Bowl LV betting trends
- Where the public money is going for Super Bowl 55
- Best Kansas City Chiefs player props for Super Bowl 55
- Best Tampa Bay Buccaneers player props for Super Bowl 55