bet365 mobile betting launches in New Jersey
bet365 are one of the world’s leading online gambling companies. They operate in over 40 countries, have 35 million customers worldwide and now they have entered the US market in New Jersey with an online sportsbook and casino.
You will be able to bet on your favourite sports across a huge range of sports including:
bet365 have a huge variety of pregame and ingame markets including a tonne of props. You won’t believe how many different markets there are available for you to wager on. One bettor on Twitter expressed his joy at the number of markets available “Just signed up for @bet365 NJ. Sweet baby Jesus that website has it all”.
Get up to $100 in Bet Credits!
New sportsbook customers in New Jersey can claim up to $100 in bet credits when they register for a new account. If you’re a customer in the state of New Jersey follow the three simple steps below to register for a new account and claim your opening account offer.
- Sign up for a new bet365 account here
- Deposit $10 or more to your account
- bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Bet Credits risk excluded from returns. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of $10 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of $100. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at $100) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of -500 or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Football Money Line), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative risk will count.
– Where a bet has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active risk will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new risk on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Gaming, In-Play bets which are settled as a push and bets deemed no action will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable and the Bet Credits risk is excluded from any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.