Wise n' Shine: College basketball picks, college football predictions and NBA best bets for Tuesday, November 21
Good morning, Pickswise Nation, and welcome to another tremendous Tuesday of sports. NFL Week 11 is in the books but we have NBA, NCAAF and NCAAB today, so let’s get straight to making your next bet better!
About Last Night
- The Philadelphia Eagles knocked off the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium in a Monday Night Football thriller. Philadelphia improved to 9-1 with the victory, holding the best record in the NFL. We also went 2-0 with our NFL prop picks on the game.
- On the ice, the Dallas Stars took down the red-hot New York Rangers while the Tampa Bay Lightning pulled the home upset over the Boston Bruins.
- We had a jam-packed NBA slate on Monday, including the Golden State Warriors getting a much-needed win over the Houston Rockets and the Minnesota Timberwolves dominating the New York Knicks.
- There was more success in college basketball for our handicappers, where we went 5-2 on our NCAAB picks, including easy winners on Richmond +10.5 and Purdue -5.
- We’ve got plenty of NBA action on tap on Tuesday with a pair of marquee games on TNT to keep us entertained, with Cavs vs Sixers and Jazz vs Lakers. Read our NBA predictions.
- There’s plenty of action on the college hardwood too, including the Maui Invitational with Tennessee vs Purdue and Kansas vs Marquette to headline the day’s proceedings. Read today’s college basketball predictions.
- We have MACtion tonight with college football games including Bowling Green vs Western Michigan on ESPNU at 7:00 pm ET and Eastern Michigan vs Buffalo at on ESPN2 at 7:30 pm ET. Check out our NCAAF picks.
Best Bet of the Day
NCAAF: Eastern Michigan vs Buffalo Under 35.5 (-110)
7:30 pm ET, ESPN2
Neither of these offenses can be trusted. Since Week 7, the Bulls and the Eagles are outside the top 105 in PPA and success rate. They also are 122nd and 124th, respectively, in total scoring opportunities in the last 6 weeks with top 30 marks in punts attempted per game this season. In fact, these offensive inefficiencies are likely to be magnified in what are projected to be wet and windy conditions in Buffalo. The total is fairly low, but I think it is warranted. Give me the under in the final Tuesday regular-season MAC matchup. Check out our full Eastern Michigan vs Buffalo predictions.
- We are well stocked for tonight on the hardwood with our 3-leg NBA mega parlay
- Don’t miss our expert’s college football parlay for tonight’s pair of MAC matchups
- Check out the early NFL Week 12 lines and odds
- Also read our early NCAAF Week 13 lines and odds
Read all of our sports betting articles as they arrive throughout the morning and afternoon on the Analysis tab.
Stat of the Day
Both the Indiana Pacers and Atlanta Hawks are inside the top 5 of the NBA’s offensive rating metric. The total for Tuesday’s game is currently set at 250.5.