Wise n' Shine: NFL predictions, NBA picks and NHL best bets for Monday, November 27
Good morning, Pickswise Nation. Week 12 in the NFL wraps up with Monday Night Football featuring Chicago and Minnesota. We also have sizable slates in both the NBA and NHL, plus a decent lineup on the college basketball hardwood. It’s another big day in the world of sports, so let’s get straight to making your next bet better!
About Last Night
- A wildly successful NFL season for the Pickswise experts continued on Sunday with records of 6-4-1 ATS/ML and 8-3 O/U. The game of the day was in Philadelphia, where the Eagles edged the Bills 37-34 in overtime.
- The Red Wings, Predators, Oilers, Hurricanes and Blues were the NHL winners. Edmonton humiliated Anaheim 8-2.
- An 8-game slate in the NBA saw Nikola Jokic and the Nuggets hold off Victor Wembanyama and the Spurs 132-120. Meanwhile, Minnesota (12-4) stayed hot with a 119-97 thumping of 3-13 Memphis.
- Ranked teams went 4-0 on the college hardwood on Sunday, as Texas, Texas A&M, Colorado and Florida Atlantic all took care of business.
- Don’t miss our Bears vs Vikings predictions for Monday Night Football
- Check out our NBA picks for tonight’s 5-game slate, including Nuggets vs Clippers.
- You can also read our NHL picks for today’s 6 matchups
- Head over to the college basketball page for Monday’s game previews
Best Bet of the Day
NHL: Boston Bruins -1.5 over Columbus Blue Jackets (-105)
7:00 pm ET, ESPN+
The Bruins and Blue Jackets look like they should be playing in 2 different leagues right now. Boston is somehow repeating last year’s dominance with a 14-3-3 record, while Columbus is currently the worst team in the Eastern Conference. The Jackets have been especially bad of late, with a 2-7-1 record in their last 10 overall. Moreover, drama surrounding this Columbus team is all the more reason to back Boston. The Blue Jackets’ best offensive talents, Johnny Gaudreau and Patrik Laine, are notably frustrated with how their season is going – which has resulted in period-long benchings and healthy scratches. Top to bottom, the Jackets are broken. There is no need to overthink this one; Boston should roll. Check out our full Bruins vs Blue Jackets predictions.
- Get everything you need to bet better on Bears vs Vikings in our MNF betting guide
- Our Monday Night Football coverage includes Bears vs Vikings best touchdown scorer picks, our best MNF player prop bets and a +1147 Bears vs Vikings Same Game Parlay
- Check out the NFL Week 13 opening lines and odds, including an early bet to make right now
- Do your homework with these NCAAF Week 14 early picks and all the latest lines
Read all of our sports betting articles as they arrive throughout the day on the Analysis tab.
Stat of the Day
The over is 6-0 in Bears games this season when Justin Fields starts, compared to 1-4 when he does not play. Fields will play on Monday night against the Vikings.
Quote of the Day
“We’ve got to be realistic about the situation. It’s hard to just be like, ‘Oh we’re good; we’re good’. Because we’re bad.“
— Pistons guard Cade Cunningham following another loss. Detroit is 2-14 heading into Monday’s matchup against Washington.