bet365 increases sign-up bonus by 5X to $500 for New Jersey bettors
The legal sports betting market in the United States is expanding rapidly, and bookmakers are doing battle to provide the best promotions to customers as a result. Bet365, a shop that’s already exceedingly popular all over the world with over 53 million members worldwide, is operating in New Jersey, and they’ve got a great new deal for bettors there.
The sportsbook has announced that they will be increasing their sign-up bonus by five times, from $100 up to $500. The bonus comes in the form of a deposit match. If you deposit anything above the minimum of $10 you’ll have that deposit matched 100 percent in free bet credits, up to the new limit of $500.
The 100 percent match is one of the best promotions you’ll find out there in the industry, and many are rushing to take advantage. The move comes just in advance of the NFL playoffs, which will surely be driving a ton of volume to the site. If you’re thinking of signing up, check out our full bet365 sportsbook review.
What are Bet Credits?
- Bet Credits are an amount of additional funds that are added to your bet365 account to be used to place bets with no risk to your own cash.
How to claim:
- To claim Bet Credits, sign up for a bet365 account and simply select the Claim button when making your qualifying deposit.
- Alternatively, go to the My Offers section and claim them within 30 days of registering your account.
How to qualify:
- To receive Bet Credits, you must make a qualifying deposit (minimum $10) to receive a matching amount in Bet Credits up to $500.
- You must then place bets to the value of that deposit and allow these bets to settle.
- Once settled your Bet Credits will be available to bet with.
- Do this within 30 days of opening your account.
- If you make multiple deposits before claiming, your largest qualifying deposit will count.
- There are some conditions on what counts as a qualifying bet to release your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of -500 or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes, where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative risk will count.
- Where a bet has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active risk will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature only the new risk on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Gaming, In-Play bets which are settled as a push and bets deemed no action will not count.
How to pay for bets using Bet Credits:
- To place bets without risking your own cash, just select ‘Use Bet Credits’ in the bet slip.
- You choose when you use them.
While the book is currently only operational in New Jersey, it’ll likely be expanding elsewhere soon, so be on the lookout if you want to take advantage of this generous offer but are currently out of state.
2021 will be a pivotal year in the landscape, as at least a handful of new states figure to take steps toward legalization. As such, we should only continue to get better and better promotions as the bookmakers compete for all of our business. Be sure to check back on Pickswise frequently for all the latest developments in the industry, and for free picks on every game of every major sport.
Pickswise is the home of free NFL Picks. Check out our latest NFL Prop Bets and NFL Computer Picks throughout the NFL playoffs. We have round-by-round analysis including our Wild Card Round Picks, Divisional Round Picks, Conference Championship Picks and a Super Bowl Hub where you can find everything from our Super Bowl Picks to the best Super Bowl Prop Bets.Last updated: Thu 7th January 2021