Super Bowl Bonuses
$1,000

Get a Sign-Up Bonus up to $1,000*

  • Quick and easy to use mobile app
  • Wide range of prematch & live betting markets including props
  • Trusted, legal online sportsbook in 7 states
SIGN UP NOW
*21+. NJ/IN/WV/PA/IA/CO only. Bonus comprised of a first deposit bonus and a first bet match, each up to $500. Min. $5 deposit. Deposit bonus is in DK Dollars which have no cash value and must be used on DraftKings. Bonus requires 25x Play-Thru. Offer not valid for users physically located in NH. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN only) or 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA only).
$50

Bet $50, Get $50!

  • Quick and easy to use mobile app and website
  • Fast payouts & variety of deposit methods
  • Sportsbook & Racebook available for NJ customers
SIGN UP NOW
Register a new account using offer code BET50. Make your first bet to receive a 100% match on your first sports bet. Must be 21+. NJ only. Terms and conditions apply. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER.
$100

Get up to $100 in Bet Credits!

  • Quick and easy to use mobile app and website
  • Live streaming - 190,000+ events this year
  • Trusted sportsbook with over 53 million members worldwide
SIGN UP NOW
New Customers only. Up to $100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit $10 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Bet Credits risk excluded from returns. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
$250

100% Up To $250 First Deposit Match Bonus!

  • Unparalleled and generous loyalty program
  • Sports betting and online casino under one login
  • Jackpot parlay feature for huge wins
SIGN UP NOW
Get a 100% up to $250 first deposit match bonus when you sign up to SugarHouse today using promo code 250MATCH or use a Pickswise link by pressing the $250 red button. New customers only. Playable only in New Jersey. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-9-WITH-IT.
$1,000

Get a Sign-Up Bonus up to $1,000*

  • Quick and easy to use mobile app
  • Wide range of prematch & live betting markets including props
  • Trusted, legal online sportsbook in 7 states
SIGN UP NOW
*21+. NJ/IN/WV/PA/IA/CO only. Bonus comprised of a first deposit bonus and a first bet match, each up to $500. Min. $5 deposit. Deposit bonus is in DK Dollars which have no cash value and must be used on DraftKings. Bonus requires 25x Play-Thru. Offer not valid for users physically located in NH. Eligibility restrictions apply. See draftkings.com/sportsbook for details. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA) or 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN only) or 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA only).
$250

100% Up To $250 First Deposit Match Bonus! (IN)

  • Easy-to-clear deposit bonus (1x rollover)
  • Unparalleled and generous loyalty program
  • Huge range of pregame & live betting markets including props
SIGN UP NOW
Get a 100% up to $250 first deposit match bonus when you register a new BetRivers account using promo code 250MATCH or use a Pickswise link by pressing the sign up now button. New customers only. Playable only in Indiana. Must be 21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-9-WITH-IT.
$50

Bet $50, Get $50!

  • Quick and easy to use mobile app and website
  • Fast payouts & variety of deposit methods
  • Sportsbook & Racebook available for IN customers
SIGN UP NOW
Register a new account using offer code BET50. Make your first bet to receive a 100% match on your first sports bet. Must be 21+. IN only. Terms and conditions apply. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-9-WITH-IT.

Questions & Answers

The Super Bowl 54 most valuable player will be chosen by a panel of 16 football writers and broadcasters, with fans able to vote electronically since Super Bowl XXXV in 2001. The media ballots count for 80% of the vote tally, with the viewers making up the other 20%.

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has been named the Super Bowl’s most valuable player a record four times, most recently in 2017 at Super Bowl 51 when New England beat the Atlanta Falcons. Patriots wide receiver was the most recent MVP for his performance in New England’s victory over the Los Angeles Rams.

For Super Bowl 2020, the moneyline odds are currently Kansas City Chiefs -120 and San Francisco 49ers +105.

For Super Bowl 2020, the Kansas City Chiefs are favourite to win the Super Bowl at -120 odds. The San Francisco 49ers be bet at odds of +105.

For Super Bowl 2020, the Kansas City Chiefs are -1.5 point favourite over the San Francisco 49ers at -110 odds. Super Bowl 2020 will be just the fourth title game in history with a spread of 1.5 points or less

For Super Bowl 2020, the game total is currently 54 total points and can bet over or under at -110 odds.