Super Bowl Sportsbooks 2022
100% Deposit Bonus up to $50!
- Play Daily Fantasy Prop games & win real money that you can withdraw fast!
- Safe and secure - MKF has paid out millions of winnings with a weekly handle well into the six figures
- Fully licensed and legal in 31 US states. Based in San Jose, California.
Get a $250 Sign Up Bonus!
- Fast deposits and easy to withdraw your winnings (PayPal withdrawal in 48 hours)
- Secure, safe, and fully regulated by the state gaming commission
- Trusted - part of the TVG horse racing channel & legal in 31 of the 50 states in the US
Get a $200 Sign Up Bonus!
- Variety of deposit options available & fast withdrawals (PayPal within 48 hours)
- Secure, safe, legal, and fully regulated by the state gaming commission
- Twinspires is the official online racebook of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby
$200 Sign Up Bonus!
- Fast, reliable and fast payouts - you'll have your money in 72 hours, if not sooner!
- Proud history of providing safe, secure, and fun betting to American patrons
- BetAmerica is owned by the iconic Churchill Downs Incorporated, home of 150 years of wagering history and the world-famous Kentucky Derby
Top 5 Super Bowl Sportsbooks
Are you looking for the best 2022 Super Bowl sportsbooks? Then look no further. Here we run through our best Super Bowl Sportsbooks, the most trusted sites, and those that will offer you the best markets, odds, and bonuses ahead of Super Bowl 56.
It’s often a good idea to have multiple sportsbook accounts in your arsenal so you can shop the odds, betting lines, and markets to make sure you’re wagering at the best possible price you can. So take a look below for our top-5 Super Bowl Sportsbooks, with each sportsbook having a unique offering, we look at the key features for each below to help you find the best fit for you. Alternatively, Click through the links under each sportsbook for a more comprehensive breakdown of each Super Bowl sportsbook.
FanDuel is one of America’s most reputable sportsbooks and is known for its special offers and bonuses. It was also the first sportsbook to offer Same Game Parlays on NFL and NBA, an increasingly popular bet type, and a great fun wager for the Super Bowl.
FanDuel Sportsbook Legal States
New Jersey, West Virginia, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Tennessee, Iowa, Illinois
Reasons to Choose FanDuel as your Super Bowl Sportsbook
- Safe and Trusted Brand
- Great NFL Specials
- Competitive Odds
- Wide Variety of NFL Betting Markets
- Offers a Super Bowl Same Game Parlay
Click here for a full FanDuel Sportsbook review where we look at everything from the deposit and withdrawal options, the mobile app, and sports and markets on offer
Another of the heavyweights in the US Sportsbook market and with a long history of NFL Daily Fantasy Sports, DraftKings offers a great place to wager on the NFL and the Super Bowl.
DraftKings Sportsbook Legal States
New Jersey, West Virginia, Indiana, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Iowa, Colorado
Reasons to Choose DraftKings as your Super Bowl Sportsbook
- Well-known and Trusted Brand
- Great Signup Bonuses
- Competitive Betting odds
- Wide range of prematch & live betting markets
- Easy to use website and mobile app
Get a $1,000 Deposit Bonus!
Click here for a full DraftKings Sportsbook review where we look at everything from the deposit and withdrawal options, the mobile app, and sports and markets on offer.
William Hill Sportsbook
William Hill originates from the UK and brings a wealth of sports betting experience to the US Market being founded in 1934. Despite originating from the UK William Hill sportsbook offer a great selection of US Sports markets including the NFL and Super Bowl.
William Hill Sportsbook Legal States
New Jersey & Iowa
Reasons to Choose William Hill as your Super Bowl Sportsbook
- World-renowned Sportsbook
- Great Signup Bonuses
- Huge range of Live Betting markets
- Lots of variety in deposit and withdrawal options
Click here for a full William Hill Sportsbook review where we look at everything from the deposit and withdrawal options, the mobile app, and sports and markets on offer.
BetMGM is a name known by many for their MGM Grand in Las Vegas, with decades worth of casino experience under their belt they have made a successful venture into the sports gambling industry. With a wide variety of sports and markets and regular special offers, BetMGM is a great choice for your Super Bowl 56 bets.
BetMGM Sportsbook Legal States
New Jersey, West Virginia, Indiana, Colorado, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Michigan & Iowa
Reasons to Choose BetMGM as your Super Bowl Sportsbook
- BetMGM Casino is a trusted brand
- Sports Betting, Online Casino, and Poker under one account
- Huge range of Live Betting markets
- Lots of variety in Team and Player Props
- Offer a Super Bowl One Game Parlay
Risk-Free First Bet up to $600!
- Sign up and deposit $10+ into your newly created account.
- Place your first wager risk-free and receive up to $600 back in free bets if it loses
- If the bet does lose, your free bets will be available once the wager is settled
Click here for a full BetMGM Sportsbook review where we look at everything from the deposit and withdrawal options, the mobile app, and sports and markets on offer.
Originally founded in Australia, PointsBet Launched in the US in Jan 2019, and is known for its unique PointsBetting markets, a type of spread betting. They specialize in NFL, NBA, and MLB, offering more markets for each than most of their competitors so are a great option ahead of Super Bowl 56.
PointsBet Sportsbook Legal States
New Jersey, Iowa, Illinois, Colorado & Indiana
Reasons to Choose PointsBet as your Super Bowl Sportsbook
- Great Sign-up bonuses for new players
- Regular odds boosts, including crowd boosted offers
- Unique PointsBetting Spread Betting Markets
- Super BowlSingle Game Parlays offered
- 24/7 Live Chat and support
Click here for a full PointsBet Sportsbook review where we look at everything from the deposit and withdrawal options, the mobile app, and sports and markets on offer.
Questions & Answers
Betting on the Super Bowl couldn’t be easier with a wide selection of sportsbooks available in all of the states that have legalized sports betting. Shopping the betting odds is always important and particularly with the importance placed on the Super Bowl. Sportsbooks will compete with one another to have the best betting odds for their markets and even run odds boosts and specials on particular markets, so be sure to shop the odds ahead of the Super Bowl. If you’re new to sports betting from New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Colorado, West Virginia, Michigan, Tennessee, or Iowa be sure to check out our State Betting Guides to find out the best sportsbooks, and mobile apps in your state, alongside all of the top Free Bets and promo codes available to new players.
There are plenty of ways to bet on the Super Bowl online, with more sportsbooks expanding in new states as legislation allows them to. All of the big names in the industry will place a considerable amount of time into their Super Bowl markets, with it being one of the biggest betting events of the year. Check out our Top Online Sportsbooks page to find out the best online sportsbooks in your state, along with the best promo codes and Free Bets on offer for new players. Why not make the most of them ahead of the NFL’s curtain closer with a bet on the Super Bowl.
Most online sportsbooks will cover the Super Bowl in great depth which is great for the bettor, with plenty of markets, and competitive odds available. Each sportsbook will run their own Super Bowl promotions which typically consist of Free Bets and bonuses, enhanced odds, and money back specials, it’s worth considering these when deciding what is the best sports betting site for the Super owl. We have compiled a list of all the top sportsbooks, and reviewed and rated each component of them in our Top Online Sportsbooks page, or for a state-by-state look at what the best sportsbook is in your state, check out our State Betting Guides.
Sports bettors are spoilt for choice with where they can bet on the Super Bowl, with multiple online sports betting sites available to players in each state that has legal and operational online gambling. The Super Bowl is the single biggest event of the year in the sports calendar and that is no different in the world of online sports gambling. With that in mind, every online sportsbook will have a huge number of markets and Super Bowl odds made available to players, with sign up offers for new players aplenty and sportsbooks looking to offer the best odds, it’s really important to shop the odds ahead of your Super Bowl wagers. For a full list of the top sportsbooks in your state, and where to bet on the Super Bowl, head to our State Betting Guides page and find your state today.
Online sporting betting became legal in 2018 and an estimated total of $13 billion has been wagered on the Super Bowl since. 2019 saw $6 billion wagered on the big game, while that figure grew in 2020 to an estimated $7 billion. This figure is only expected to grow with more sportsbook openings and more states legalizing sports betting.