TNF NFL Betting Guide: Tennessee Titans vs Pittsburgh Steelers picks, predictions, odds & best bets
Week 9 of the 2023 NFL season kicks off on Thursday Night with the Tennessee Titans paying a visit to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Neither team is by any means great, but both are hanging around in the standings (the Titans are 3-4; the Steelers are 4-3). As such, by recent Thursday Night Football standards this is actually a decent matchup.
Here at Pickswise we have everything you need to bet better on Thursday Night Football in Week 9, including NFL picks on the side and total, expert NFL player prop bets from our props betting expert Prop Holliday and also a Same Game Parlay at +699 odds!
Let’s get into our analysis of Titans vs Steelers.
NFL TNF Titans vs Steelers picks
- Tennessee Titans vs Pittsburgh Steelers predictions — we are 70-48-3 on sides this season for +40.1 units
Titans vs Steelers best player prop bets
- Titans vs Steelers player prop picks — we are 18-10 with our prop bets over the past 3 weeks
- Titans vs Steelers anytime touchdown scorer best bets — we have a pair of picks at +220 and +480 odds!
Titans vs Steelers Same Game Parlay
- Go big with our Titans vs Steelers Same Game Parlay at +699 odds
NFL Week 9 Predictions
Want even more NFL picks and predictions? Check out some of our other NFL predictions for the Week 9 matchups:
- Chicago Bears vs New Orleans Saints predictions
- Los Angeles Rams vs Green Bay Packers predictions
- New York Giants vs Las Vegas Raiders predictions