Wise n' Shine: NFL picks, NBA predictions and NHL best bets for Monday, November 13
Good morning, Pickswise Nation, and welcome to another magnificent Monday of sports. We’ve got a compelling NFL Monday Night Football matchup on tap, along with a ton of college basketball, plus NBA and NHL action. Let’s get straight to making your next bet better!
About Last Night
- CJ Stroud wasn’t the only one who had a fabulous Sunday. Our NFL experts cashed a +265 parlay to cap off another great Sunday at the Pickswise office.
- Our parlay luck extended beyond the gridiron as our NHL experts cashed our +417 NHL parlay from an eventful Sunday slate on the ice.
- It was another eventful night on the hardwood as there were 10 NBA games on Sunday, which included victories for the Houston Rockets and Memphis Grizzlies as substantial underdogs. Elsewhere, the Timberwolves knocked off the Warriors and the Thunder defeated the Suns in Phoenix.
- College Basketball heads into its second week of the season and there are a few massive games tipping off tonight, so check out our CBB predictions.
- Monday Night Football features the Denver Broncos and the Buffalo Bills in upstate New York, so check out our NFL picks.
- Tonight features a quieter 4-game NBA slate, so be sure to read all of our NBA predictions.
- It’s a small day on the ice with just 2 games, but there’s still plenty to break down. Check out our NHL picks.
Best Bet of the Day
NFL: Denver Broncos +7.5 over Buffalo Bills (-110)
8:20 pm ET, ABC
The power ratings just can’t quit the Buffalo Bills — but I can. I faded them last week against the Bengals and I’m doing so again this week. Josh Allen is clearly bothered by the shoulder. Only one quarterback in the NFL has been worse at 15+ yard pass attempts downfield in the last month: Zach Wilson. Allen does get an extra day of rest here with it being Monday Night Football, but I’m not sure it matters. It is certainly a big jump going from trying to keep pace with the Bengals offense on the road to facing the Broncos at home, but I don’t know how you get to a point where you’re comfortable laying over a touchdown with them. Read our full Broncos vs Bills predictions.
- For Monday Night Football, check out our TD scorer best bets and our Broncos vs Bills Same Game Parlay
- Prop Holliday has not one, but two Broncos vs Bills player props locked in
- It’s never too early to look ahead. Check out our College Football Week 12 opening lines
- Week 11 of the NFL season starts on Thursday, so don’t miss our NFL Week 11 opening lines
Read all of our sports betting articles as they arrive throughout the morning and afternoon on the Analysis tab.
Stat of the Day
NFL primetime unders are now 24-7 on the season.