Wise n' Shine: NFL MNF picks, World Series predictions, NBA and NHL best bets for Monday, October 30
Good morning, Pickswise Nation, and welcome to a huge Monday of sports. We have all 4 major sports in action tonight with NFL Monday Night Football and MLB World Series Game 3, plus NBA and NHL slates. Let’s get straight to making your next bet better.
About Last Night
- Our handicappers had another super Sunday in the NFL, going 9-4 with their spread/money line picks and 4-1 on NFL player props. On top of that, we cashed our NFL Week 8 mega parlay at +1381 odds AND our Bengals vs 49ers Same Game Parlay at +1187 odds! The success continued through to garbage time in Sunday Night Football when Bears QB Tyson Bagent gave us a nice +550 odds touchdown scorer win!
- FanDuel has the Eagles and Chiefs as co-favorites for the Super Bowl at +500 odds after the Chiefs’ loss to the Broncos, but DraftKings still has Kansas City as its favorite at +500, ahead of the +550 49ers, who lost to the Bengals.
- We cashed our NBA mega parlay at +1157 odds, including the Hawks upsetting the Bucks at +245 odds and also hit with our NBA prop pick.
- In the NHL, the Avalanche suffered a second loss of the season, 4-0 to the Sabres, while the Oilers won the Heritage Classic 5-2 against the Flames.
- Check out our NFL predictions for today’s Raiders vs Lions game on ABC at 8:15 pm ET.
- We will also have MLB picks for today’s World Series Game 3 as the Diamondbacks host the Rangers at 8:03 pm ET on FOX.
- The NBA provides us with 11 games tonight including Magic vs Lakers on NBA TV at 10:30 pm ET. Check out our NBA predictions.
- There’s a bigger-than-usual NHL Monday slate this week with 9 games and we have NHL predictions for those.
- We also have MLS playoff games tonight, so check out our soccer picks for those.
Best Bet of the Day
NBA: Brooklyn Nets -1 over Charlotte Hornets (-105, Caesars)
7:00 pm ET
The Brooklyn Nets have a great chance to pick up their first win of the season against the Charlotte Hornets tonight. The hosts are coming into this after a disappointing loss against the Detroit Pistons in which they put up just 99 points. Performances like that have left them 28th in offensive rating and they rely heavily on guards LaMelo Ball and Terry Rozier for offense. However, the Nets have long and rangy defenders in Ben Simmons and Mikal Bridges who they could deploy against them. As a result, do not be surprised to see the hosts struggling to get points on the board. Check out our full Nets vs Hornets predictions.
- Our MNF Betting Guide includes all our Raiders vs Lions picks and predictions including Prop Holliday’s MNF prop picks and our NFL TD scorer picks
- Check out the early NFL Week 9 lines and odds
- We’re all set for World Series Game 3 with our Rangers vs Diamondbacks Same Game Parlay.
- After yesterday’s +1157 win, can we hit our 2nd NBA mega parlay in a row?
- We also have some NCAAF Week 10 best bets and all the odds
Read all of our sports betting articles as they arrive throughout the morning and afternoon on the Analysis tab.
Stat of the Day
The Lions have won 6 of their last 8 home games, while the Raiders have lost 5 of 6 on the road.
Quote of the Day
“He was ballin’, huh? He was playing out of his mind.”
— RB Derrick Henry was impressed with the 4-TD first start of Titans rookie QB Will Levis.